BEST SELLING INNOVA DISCS MARCH 2022

 The Top 5 Best Selling Innova Discs during March 2022 According to the Pro Shop Website.



Honorable Mention: Signature Star Destroyer
The most popular driver in the mens game. A true icon. Used in all scenarios by a wide range of skill levels. 

5. JK Pro Aviar



Named after Juliana Korver, this is a more flexible and grippy version of the classic and KC Aviars.

4. DX Aviar Putt & Approach


A lightweight, beadless, beginners putter known for its straight flight.

3. Star TeeBird
One of my personal favorites. Durable and accurate I find myself using this disc for forehands and backhands alike. If Destroyer Dan's word doesn't do it for you ask Ken Climo, whos favorite fairway driver is the Star Teebird.

2. Star Wraith



My go to distance driver in most situations. You can sling this thing a mile and it is a little more forgiving on the limbs than the Destroyer is. Recommended for intermediates and experts alike. And if you dont believe me once again ask Ken Climo, whose preferred distance driver is the Star Wraith.

1. Metal Flake Champion Teebird3



Not sure much about this disc but I guess people dig it. According to Innovas website its a faster and less glidy Star Teebird. If you have this disc comment and let me know how you feel about it.

Talk to y'all later- Destoyer Dan

0 Comments